<
Palmer & Rose technology, science and engineering
 

Palmer & Rose is a full service Advertising, Marketing, PR, Web, Literature and exhibition agency with a very strong technical capability.

We work for both large international organisations and small independent companies - the major thing they have in common is a bright future!
Palmer & Rose  marketing

Marketing is a much neglected art - which is a shame as it holds the potential for great success. Good publicity, good enquiries and increased sales flow from understanding the market and planning the best route forwards. Advertising, PR exhibitions and websites are the servant of marketing, not the master.
Palmer & Rose  marketing

Press relations is universally considered to be the single most cost-effective way to reach most target audiences with a specific message. It does, however, demand an agency with creativity, flare and an in-depth understanding, especially in the business-to-business, engineering and scientific marketplaces.
Palmer & Rose  marketing

Advertising is very profitible for most agencies - which is why it is so often their first port of call. It isn't with us.

Although it can be very effective, it has to be done properly, and as part of an overall campaign - starting with the target audience and messages. We believe in creativity - but is should be the last, not the first step. Palmer & Rose  marketing

Building a website has become easy. Building one that works is as hard as it ever was. Our technical expertise, creative flair and in-depth understanding of our clients' business means that we don't just build websites, we build websites that work hard and effectively. Having been involved in the web since its inception gives us the understanding to give our web-marketing campaigns real impact!
Palmer & Rose  marketing

More money is wasted on exhibitions than almost any other aspect of marketing.

Our full exhibition service always starts with advice and recommendation on the best shows - and, unlike most agencies, if we don't think an exhibition is going to prove worthwhile, we say so! In fact our usual stance is don't go to any unless you can prove that they will be worthwhile.

Good exhibitions can be brilliant, but, sadly, this is rarely ever the case.

Palmer & Rose  marketing

Designing and producing literature in the modern world isn't just a matter of creative ability - though we have more than enough of that to spare! It's more about understanding the audience, the product or service and the reasons why people make choices.
Palmer & Rose  marketing

Newsletters and e-newsletters are a much under-rated marketing tool. Not only can they be used across diverse market areas, but they can also be used to both attract new clients and to expand sales within your existing client base (which is usually the single best way to increase revenues and profitability!).
Palmer & Rose  marketing

Clients we have worked with.
Palmer & Rose  marketing


Palmer & Rose  marketing

Palmer & Rose Newsletters

 

 

Newsletters

 

We know that newsletters aren't everybody's cup of tea. We know that 80% of them get thrown away - but it's the other 20% that count!


We are enthusiastic about the power of these flexible vehicles for your messages and stories; there is virtually no other single marketing technique that can convey as many different facets of a business or so many facets of your strengths.


And if one story is not relevant to a specific reader, that's fine, he can pass over it to the next one, and still get the message.


And did you ever hear anyone tell you about a customer who simply hadn't known all of the products you produced? Well no more! And don't forget, telling existing customers about the things you do is usually the single simplest route to boosting sales.


Sometimes newsletters are printed and used at exhibitions or left after a visit, more often they are sent electronically - which is fast, efficient and economical.


But the bottom line is they are effective. And that's why we are so enthusiastic about them.